Portal Test Chamber 13 (Advanced)
From the Portal Wiki
This is the first advanced chamber of the game. This version is unlocked when the original Test Chamber 13 has been completed. It has the extra challenge of including a goo floor, and only one Weighted Storage Cube.
- Make your way forward and walk onto the Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button.
- Place a portal over top of the first platform, and place the other on another surface.
- Walk though the portal, and land on the first platform with the Super Button.
- Redirect the Energy Pellet into the receptacle by placing portals where the scorch marks hit the wall, and the orange light on the ceiling.
- Place a portal on the ceiling above the Unstationary Scaffold and one on the wall next to you, then wait for the scaffold to move into position to be underneath your portal.
- Jump though the portal and pick up the Cube.
- Wait for the scaffold to move in front of the door, and jump on to the steel grate.
- Place the Cube on top of the Super Button.
- Make portals on the walls to the first platform, and stand on the button.
- Shoot a portal at the wall where the door opened, head though the portal on the wall, and proceed to the Chamber Lock.
- You can also land on the Pellet receiver from the scaffold, and jump across to the wall.
Beat two Portal advanced maps.
Beat four Portal advanced maps.
| Vanilla Crazy Cake|
Beat all six Portal advanced maps.
- Portal Test Chamber 14 (Advanced)
- Portal Test Chamber 15 (Advanced)
- Portal Test Chamber 16 (Advanced)
- Portal Test Chamber 17 (Advanced)
- Portal Test Chamber 18 (Advanced)
- Portal Test Chamber 13
- Portal Test Chamber 13 (Bonus)