Portal 2 Chapter 9 Holmes Vs Moriarty
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the fifty-eighth level of the game, and takes place within the maintenance areas of the Aperture Science facility. This level features the Aerial Faith Plate, Excursion Funnel and Repulsion Gel, and Turrets and Crushers are present as the primary hazards.
- Run along the catwalk.
- Wait for the Test Chamber to stop moving and then fire a portal on the beam at the end of the catwalk.
- Go stand in front of it and look up. Fire a portal through the floor of the Chamber and go through the portal.
- Head for the exit and jump down from the catwalk.
- Run through the Emancipation Grill and continue going along the catwalk.
- Go up the stairs and fire a portal at the end of the Excursion Funnel.
- Shoot the other portal at the wall behind the Turrets to get them disabled. Do this to all of them.
- Fire the same portal to get the Funnel to go through the gap on the left.
- Jump in the Funnel and wait until you have floor below yourself. Then leave the Funnel.
- Go through the door and proceed through the Emancipation Grill.
- Put a portal at the end of the Funnel and the other one facing the door.
- Jump in the Funnel and wait for a panel to appear further away.
- Wait until you get to the wall and then leave the Funnel. Run along the catwalk.
- Go through the door and wait for the Repulsion Gel pipe to smash the catwalk.
- Jump from the small Repulsion Gel splash to the catwalk on the other side.
- Fire a portal on the wall next to the catwalk without handrails and go along the catwalk until you reach the first stairs.
- Look upwards and put the other portal on the ceiling. Then go through the first portal.
- Stand on the button and shoot a portal below the falling Repulsion Gel.
- Fire the other portal on the big wall next to the Turrets. Aim the portal so the Gel dropping through paints the Turrets. Do this to all of the Turrets. The frame in front may cause smaller blobs to splash on the platform.
- Shoot a portal on the angled wall hanging from the ceiling above the Aerial Faith Plate.
- Place the other portal on a surface where you can go through it.
- Use the Faith Plate to get back on the catwalk and go through the door further away.
- Upon the chamber sign numbered "75" for some reason, that is, when Wheatley saw Chell escape from his trap so it looked like he planned a rail below the chamber catwalk AND sent that chamber to break the catwalk.