|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Portal 2 Chapter 8 Frankenturrets
This is the forty-sixth level of the game, and takes place within an Aperture Science Test Chamber. This level introduces the Frankenturret, and does not contain any significant Portal-based challenges.
- Frankenturret 'Dedicated' Chamber
- Test Chamber 01 (out of 01)
- Go through Wheatley's Test Track.
Frankenturret Chamber 01
- Go along the catwalk until you reach a small room. On the bottom corner of the room is a broken vent. Fire a portal through it and place the other portal on the wall in the room and go through it.
- Turn left and go along the catwalk.
- Go in the elevator and wait for the doors to open.
- Go along the catwalk and enter the chamber.
- Pick up a Frankenturret and place it on the button.
- Wait for the exit to open.
- Go through the door and along the catwalk.
Frankenturret Chamber 02 (numbered 01)
- Push the Switch and fire portals on the wall next to you and to the wall behind the button. Go through the portal.
- Go through the door.
- Walk through the opened walls and solve it again.
- Go in the Chamberlock.
Download demo file
|| Dual Pit Experiment|
Do the same test twice
|| You Made Your Point|
Refuse to solve the first test in Chapter 8
Franken Turrets by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [4:08] | Download | Play
TEST by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [6:14] | Download | Play
Beta version of the Frankenturret chamber