Portal 2 Chapter 6 Enrichment Sphere 2
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the thirty-ninth level of the game, and takes place within Aperture Science Enrichment Sphere #2. This level features Repulsion Gel, and introduces players to the concept of coating surfaces with Gel through the use of well-placed Portals. This level features Goo as its main hazard.
- Test Chamber 02
- Sphere 02
- Go through Old Aperture's Test Track and plug GLaDOS in Chell's portal gun.
- Drop down from the catwalk.
- Go to the other side of the Goo by walking on the fallen metal beam.
- Fire a portal to the first pilar with the white wall. Place the other portal on the pilar next to the Repulsion Gel-pipe. You need to look really high up. Go through the portal.
- Look to the left and fire a portal on the floor through the metal supports.
- Place a portal on the floor directly under the gel pipe. Place the other one on the wall in front of the ledge.
- Push the Switch to activate the gel pipe. Wait for the gel to paint part of the floor and then use the gel to get higher up.
- Place the same portal to the wall on the ledge, wait for the gel to paint some of the floor and jump from it to get higher up.
- Go stand facing the Emancipation Grill. Fire a portal on the floor in front of the opposite wall so that you can reach it by jumping.
- Wait for the gel to come through and then shoot a portal on the ledge on the opposite side in front of the Emancipation Grill. Wait for the gel to come come through and then fire a portal to somewhere on the floor.
- Jump on the gel on the floor to the gel on the ledge and continue through the Grill. Place a portal on the angled panel and the other one under the gel and wait for the gel to come through.
- Shoot a portal on the floor and leave the one in the angled panel. Jump through the portal on the floor.
- You should get to the exit area. Continue to the left and get in the elevator.
This level closely resembles the Test Chamber featured in the Valve promotional video Repulsion Gel, with the setting slightly altered to fit the 50's Test Chamber look, added Material Emancipation Grill and different pit.
The Intended first part of the test chamber can be seen destroyed in the wall.
| Vertically Unchallenged|
Master the Repulsion Gel
Main article: Portal 2 soundtrack
Forwarding the Cause of Science by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [3:40] | Download | Play