Portal 2 Chapter 3 Test Chamber 14
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the twenty-third level of the game, and is set within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level features the Thermal Discouragement Beam and introduces Relays, which act similarly to Receptacles and must be activated by the Beam in order to gain access to the Chamberlock.
- Complete GLaDOS' Test Shaft (Test Chamber 14)
Construction Area - Part A
- Go through the door and then walk along the catwalk until you reach the end.
- Wait for the machines to finish building the Chamber and then you will be lifted up to the chamber.
Chamber 14 - Part B
- Use the Discouragement Redirection Cube to redirect the Thermal Discouragement Beam to the two receptacles (the one in the front and the one in the far-right).
- Shoot a portal on the wall at the end of the Beam and then fire the other portal on the wall nearest to the last remaining receptacle to activate it.
- Go in the Chamberlock.