|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Portal 2 Chapter 3 Test Chamber 13
sp_a2_turret_intro.bsp Turret Intro
This is the twenty-second level of the game, and is set within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level reintroduces the player to Turrets, and the way in which they can be disabled through direct interaction, or by using a Weighted Storage Cube.
- Complete GLaDOS' Test Shaft (Test Chamber 13)
- Pick up the Turret in front of you and throw it sideways to disable it.
- Look around the corner and fire a portal on the wall behind the second turret. Then place the other portal on the wall next to you.
- Lift the turret through the portal and disable it by putting it sideways on the floor.
- Go to the corner where the turret was and go to the right.
- Place a portal under the third turret and it will fall through and be disabled.
- Go where the third turret used to be and then go up the stairs.
- Shoot a portal above the nearest turret and the other one under the Weighted Storage Cube on the floor in front of you.
- Do the same to the other turret.
- Pick up the last Storage Cube and carry it to the other side of the glass.
- Go around the corner and use the Storage Cube as a shield when knocking over the remaining three turrets from closest to the furthest.
- When all of the turrets are disabled, place the Storage Cube on the button.
- Go in the Chamberlock and jump down from the catwalk.
- Walk to the catwalk on the left and through the door.
Download demo file
I'm Different by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [4:28] | Download | Play
An overview of the Test Chamber.