|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Portal 2 Chapter 2 Test Chamber 7
sp_a2_pit_flings.bsp Pit Flings
This is the sixteenth level of the game, and takes place within a dilapidated Test Chamber. This level requires the player to utilize their knowledge of the Thermal Discouragement Beam, Buttons and momentum in order to successfully solve the Test Chamber. This level is also unique in that it features a damaged Emancipation Grid, which allows the player to unlock the "Preservation of Mass" achievement. The Weighted Companion Cube is also introduced here.
- Proceed to the chamber, jump over the Thermal Discouragement Beam and pick up the Companion Cube.
- Look up and wait for the second companion cube to fall. When it does, pick it up and block the beam with it (it will fizzle).
- Wait for the third cube to fall and take it to the beam to block it. Lift on the opposite side of the entrance will descend.
- Get on the lift and place a portal under the cube and other one on the wall to get the beam connected again.
- Wait for the lift to get to the top.
- Place a portal on the angled panels further away and walk over there. Place the other portal under the cube, so it'll come out near you.
- Pick up the cube and jump through the portal on the floor. Place the cube on the button.
- Place a portal on the other angled panels on the far-left corner and then place the other portal on the floor.
- Jump through the portal on the floor and go to the chamberlock.
Download demo file
- Use the Companion Cube to block the beam then run to the wall by the victory lift and you can pull Wheatley from the wall.
- He will not activate the button nor talk to you, but he can be used to block the beam if dropped face down.
|| Preservation of Mass|
Break the rules in Test Chamber 07
Love as a Construct by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [4:57] | Download | Play