|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
Portal 2 Chapter 1 Test Chamber 6
sp_a1_intro6.bsp Future Starter
This is the sixth level in the game, and is set within a dilapidated Test Chamber. The primary focus of the level is to build upon the concepts of speed and momentum that were introduced in the previous Test Chamber. The Test Chamber is completed by combining speed and momentum in order to avoid obstacles, and acquire a Weighted Storage Cube which is used to activate a Button and thereby allow access to the Chamberlock.
- Aperture Science Enrichment Center
- Test Chamber 06 (Dilapidated)
Test Chamber 06 - A
- Look to the left to see an orange portal. Fire a portal on a nearby wall and walk through it.
- After exiting the portal the exit door will be visible; to the left is a Weighted Storage Cube sealed inside a glass box and directly in front is a pit with a portal-conductive surface at the bottom.
- Place a portal at the bottom of this pit and fall through it; your momentum will be stored allowing you to reach the exit door.
- Place a portal inside the glass box by firing through the hole in the top, freeing the cube.
- Walk to the cube, fire a portal into the pit, pick up the cube and keep it held as you fall into the portal.
- Place the cube on to the Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Button and proceed through the door into the next section.
Test Chamber 06 - B
- To the far left, a storage cube will drop from a Vital Apparatus Vent; on the left closest to you is an angled platform. Directly in front is a pit with an orange portal at the bottom.
- Place a portal on the angled platform to the left and jump into the orange portal.
- Facing the door you came through, look to the left to see a section of white wall. Place a portal as high and to the left as possible on this wall and take the cube through the orange portal once more.
- Place the cube on the super button to open the exit door; this will also raise a set of panels in order to create a landing pad.
- Look back at the wall with the blue portal, and place a portal as far right as possible on the same wall section.
- Jump into the orange portal; proceed into the Chamberlock.
Download demo file
The Future Starts With You by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [3:21] | Download | Play
An overview of the first room.
An overview of the second room.
- Map name: sp_a1_intro6.bsp
- World record: 20.30 by unity
- Portals: 2
- CM (Challenge Mode) Available: Yes