Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 7 (Bonus)
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This test chamber is the seventh bonus level of the game. It is based on a level from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Exit the elevator and proceed through the door on your right.
- Place a portal on the other side of the Laser Field, and the other on the side you are on. Go through the portal.
- Walk over to the plasma wall and shoot the last portal on the other side.
- Go through the other portal. Take the cube that came out of the dropper and place it on one of the buttons in the first area.
- Go back to the room with the cube dropper, and place a portal under the dropper. Place the other portal on the ceiling near the plasma wall.
- Jump into the portal under the dropper, and as you come out of the other move your ceiling portal to the floor where you're about to land.
- As you launch up into the dropper, shoot another portal through the hole off to the side. Go through the other portal to get in this area.
- Go through the door to the right and shoot a portal on the wall near the ceiling. Go through your other portal.
- Proceed through the door and jump into the broken vacuum tube. (There are invisible clips to help you get in, you do not need to jump on an object.)
- Once in the tube, go left and into the downward tube. You will land on some cubes, which fall out of the dropper.
- Shoot a portal on the other side of the plasma wall and the other on the floor where you are.
- Bring a cube through the portal and place it on the other button.
- Proceed to the Chamberlock.
- Follow the first few steps until you have gotten the first cube.
- Bring the cube back to the room with the two buttons.
- Let go of the cube and narrowly position it in the way that one of the cube's edges is facing towards you.
- Grab the cube and while holding it, carefully position it in the way that it activates both buttons.
- Jump over the Laser Field or portal over to the door that will lead you to the Chamberlock.
This way of doing the chamber can save you a lot of time if you are trying to beat the game as fast as possible.
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|16 Portals||9 Portals||6 Portals||250 Steps||140 Steps||85 Steps||120 Seconds||80 Seconds||60 Seconds|